Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
6:00pm – 9:30pm
Topics of Study
While airbrushing has always been a tool of the professional makeup artist, it’s use is becoming more common place in all areas of makeup and is now often requested by actors and brides alike. In this class you will learn not only techniques of applying airbrush makeup but also the correct use, care and maintenance of airbrush equipment.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the airbrush
- Identify and make informed decisions about the different types of airbrushes, compressors and make-ups.
- Properly maintain and care for an airbrush
- Assemble and disassemble an airbrush with ease, as well as trouble shoot any potential problems.
- Control the airbrush and able to create any pattern or shape desired by the instructor.
- Identify skin undertones and shades. They are able to identify the correct make-up that matches the model’s skin tone.
- Properly apply base to a model in an even application, without missing any areas
- Create a beauty make-up with the airbrush
- Cover up a tattoo with make-up
- Properly use the airbrush for corrective body make-up
- Apply airbrush tanning solution evenly and without streaks
Successful completion of nyib new york institute of beauty’s 84 hour Beauty Essentials course.